Date(s) - 07/09/2019
06:00 - 13:00
The run is a 2-part event, with an outride to the venue for a meet-up socializing with our Brothers and sisters in Christ from Standerton, and then a homerun back towards P-town.
MAKE A NOTE SOMEWHERE: The breakfast is arranged by the Standerton chapter, and they need numbers for the booking, so register early.
The Pretoria chapter will depart from Green Olive Restaurant on the R513 (Cullinan road), to travel to Cullinan on the round-about route past Refilwe.
The route will continue through Cullinan past the Zonderwater prison, and through Rayton to the old Bronkhorstspruit road (R104) where it turns right.
Following the R104 towards Bronkhorstspruit, the route turns right at the R513 and crosses over the N4 to where it meets up with the R25 (Bapsfontein road).
Taking a left and then a right onto the R42 takes the route around the dam, and up to the N12 freeway, where the route turns right onto the freeway (towards Johannesburg).
Taking the first offramp, and then turning right the route goes on to Bapsfontein, where the route turns right onto the R25 towards Que Sera.
Turn left onto the R25 towards Bapsfontein, up to the 4-way stop, where the route turns right onto the R50 (Delmas road).
Turn left at the 3-way stop onto the R25 (Birchleigh), and turn right after the R21 bridge to take the onramp onto the R21 towards Pretoria.
Although the route goes on to trun onto the N1 north (over the “bungee” bridge), riders will probably start peeling off towards their own destinations.
- Meeting venue: The Green Olive
- Meeting time: 08h00 (Coffee is served from 07h30)
- Departure time: 08h30
- Outride distance: approximately 145km
- Outride time: approximately 2h00, or a few minutes more (Google says 1h50, because he doesn’t ride a Harley).
- Homerun distance: approximately 60km
- Homerun time: approximately 1h00 (again, Google is a little more optimistic)
- Breakfast is a one-size fits all <4 strips bacon, 2 slices toast, scrambled eggs, baked beans, and 2 cups of coffee> @ R53/person
- Toll fees: No toll fees on the route, but you may have to pay tolls getiing to Green Olive, or back home from the route end.
Closing time for bookings: 12h00 on Tuesday, 3 September 2019
Meeting Place for Pretoria people:
More information on the venue:
Booking Stats- Available Spaces: 11
- Confirmed Bookings: 19
- Hendrik & Ankia
- Solly and Kim
- Kenny and Mary- Ann
- Herman Bloemhof & Lizette Opperman
- Michael & Danielle
- Grant Seeman
- Cobus & Gerda
- Janko Rosy
- Peter Machete
Bookings are closed for this event.